Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really excellent advice. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose the drive through based on whether or not it has better options available. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead, a person’s choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage and bell pepper soup recipe. To cook cabbage and bell pepper soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup:
- You need 1⁄2 Cabbage, diced
- Get 4 Spring Onions, sliced
- Take Juice of 1 lime
- Get Onion, diced
- Prepare 2 (Red, Yellow, Orange) Bell Pepper, diced
- Get Carrot, sliced
- Provide 50 g Walnuts
- You need 1 litre Vegetable Stock
- Prepare Neutral Oil
Instructions to make Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup:
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion
- When the onion is lightly brownes add the peppers, cabbage, carrot and whites of the spring onions
- Cook well untill all vegetables are soft. Then add the stock. Cook for about 15 minutes until vegetables are very soft.
- Meanwhile roast the walnuts in a dry flat and for about 30 seconds
- When vegetables are cooked, blend add the juiced lime, season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish each dish with green parts of the spring onions and some crushed walnuts. Served hot
If you find this Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.