Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through with a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unfit items.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to starter avocado soup with spicy grilled shrimp recipe. You can cook starter avocado soup with spicy grilled shrimp using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp:
- Take soup
- Provide 1 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Provide 1⁄4 cup greek yogurt and cream cheese blend
- Use 1⁄4 cup drained fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tsp fresh lime juice
- Prepare 1 large avocado
- Take 1 clove of garlic
- Take 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Get shrimp
- Take 4 large shrimp, deveined, with shell removed
- Provide 2 tbsp garlic chili sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp oil
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Take 1⁄2 tsp fresh lime zest
- Get 1 bias sliced green onion for garnish
- You need 1⁄4 cup diced fire roasted tomatoes for garnish
- Get 4 tsp sour cream, optional
Steps to make Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp:
- Marinate shrimp in shrimps ingredients list except for garnishes. Let marinate 1 hour.
- In a blender,blend all soup ingredients until creamy. Just a few seconds.
- Place in sauce pan on low and just heat through.
- Get a grill pan nice and hot.
- Grill shrimp 1-2 minutes on each side. Cooked shrimp will be pink. But do not overcook for they become rubbery.
- Plate soups in small ramekins. Top corner with garnish of tomatoes and top with one shrimp. Sprinkle a touch of green onion on top.
- THIS SOUP IS SERVED JUST WARMED THROUGH BUT MAY BE SERVED CHILLED ON A HOT SUMMER'S DAY!
- Recipe by taylor68too
If you find this Starter Avocado Soup with Spicy Grilled Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.