Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cream of Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. Instead, a person’s choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken soup recipe. You can have cream of chicken soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Get 1 Cup Boiled & Shredded Chicken
- You need 1 Cup Boiled & Cubed Chicken
- You need 4 tbsps Salted Butter
- Use 2 tbsps Maida (AP Flour)
- You need 250 ml fresh & boiled milk
- You need 500 gms Chicken Stock
- You need 4-5 Garlic Cloves (Roughly Chopped)
- Provide 1 Cup Fresh Cream
- Get 1 tbsp Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked)
- Provide To Taste Salt
- Use 1 tsp Fresh/Dry Parsley
- You need 2-3 Sprigs the Celery
Instructions to make Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Wash, Clean & Boil the Chicken with the aforementioned ingredients (spices & veggies) & strain it when done- keep the strained chicken stock/broth aside, for its later use
- Allow it to cool down a bit- Keep some as the shredded pieces & cut some to the cubes…Blend it to the Chicken Purée (with the shredded chicken)- set aside
- Now, in a large pan/saucepan- Add in the butter, maida & mix well quickly stirring continuously, so as to avoid any lumps in it
- Add in the milk now- Keep stirring continuously in order to get everything well combined & bring it to a boil
- At this point: Add in the reserved Chicken Stock & stir well enough & bring this to the boil again…
- Add in the Chicken Purée now- mix everything together until well incorporated…Add in the cubed/diced chicken pieces now
- Add in the salt & freshly ground black peppers
- Add in the fresh parsley (chopped) or if using dry one- sprinkle about a tsp of it & mix well
- Now, add in the freshly whisked cream into it- mix all well together by stirring continuously & bring to the final boil…
- Turn off the flame now: Add into it- some more Parsley, freshly ground black peppers & a dollop of butter
- Give everything a gentle final mix…garnish with some fresh cream, fresh parsley, black peppers
- Enjoy your the most delectable MEAL of the day (for me it’s Dinner- I’ve had this now)…the CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP with some garlic bread (I’ve had that- with the French Baguettes)
If you find this Cream of Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.