Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Your heart is an additional thing which can be helped when you eat apples. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can certainly help to provide you with a healthy heart. You may even be surprised to discover that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy some apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy ketchup rice for bento and omurice recipe. To cook easy ketchup rice for bento and omurice you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice:
- You need 2 tbsp Ketchup
- Provide 1 tbsp Chicken soup stock granules
- Use 350 grams Hot cooked rice
- Provide 2 ◎Wiener sausages
- Prepare 1 heaping tablespoon, measured when frozen ◎Mixed frozen vegetables
Steps to make Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice:
- I've listed 1 rice cooker cup worth (before cooking) of rice, but use as much as you need depending on how much you need.
- Incidentally, I filled a 880 ml and 500 ml capacity bento box (excluding the spaces for the sides) with 650 g of rice!
- To prevent the rice from getting greasy, stir fry the ◎ ingredients with just a little oil (use anything you like). Add the ketchup.
- Stir fry while making sure you don't scorch it. I think you will need about 2 tablespoons of ketchup per 1 rice cooker cup worth of rice (350 g when cooked). Throw in the rice!!
- The rice will turn ketchup-colored. Add the chicken soup stock granules to finish. Add 1 tablespoon per 1 rice cooker cup worth of rice.
- If you add too much ketchup, the rice will be soggy. The ketchup will just lightly color the rice. The chicken stock granules will flavor the rice.
- Other dishes you could pack in your bento along with the rice is this mentsuyu katsudon (pork cutlets on rice with sauce). The rice won't become soggy. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156953-pork-cutlet-rice-bowl-using-mentsuyu
- Make omurice with scrambled eggs. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151155-scrambled-eggs-for-omurice
If you find this Easy Ketchup Rice for Bento and Omurice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.