Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, the options include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, in addition they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly bad items.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez onion mushroom soup recipe. To cook mike's ez onion mushroom soup you only need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- You need Onion Mushroom Soup
- You need 8 cup Varied Mushrooms [halved-baby portabella-white-brown-wild]
- Get 1 Extra Large White Onion [chopped]
- Use 1 cup Quality Dry White Wine [reserve half]
- Provide 1 tbsp Fresh Minced Garlic [+ 2 reserve cloves]
- Use 1⁄2 cup Green Onions [chopped]
- You need 1 box Lipton Onion Soup [use both packets in box]
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Provide 2 tbsp Dehydrated Onions
- You need 1 dash Worcestershire Sauce
- You need 1 box (32 oz) Beef Broth
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Get 2 tbsp Butter
- Use 1 tsp Thyme
- Take 1⁄2 cup Fresh Parsley [added last]
- Provide 1 large Bay Leaf
- Provide Breads
- Prepare 1 loaf Dense Bread [your choice-toasted]
- Provide Fresh Croutons
- Get Soup Thickeners [flour or starch]
- Provide 4 tbsp Flour
- Get 2 tbsp Corn Starch [+ 1 tablespoon water]
Steps to make Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Add butter, olive oil, onions, garlic, thyme, both packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix and 1⁄2 of your cup of white wine to a heated pot. Cook about 3 minutes or until onions are just slightly translucent. Be careful to not burn your garlic. Cover and let sweat for 5 minutes
- Add flour and other 1⁄2 cup wine and whisk into onion mixture. You're thickening your soup with this mixture. Know you might need a bit more oil.
- Wash your mushrooms with a damp cloth. - - Half or quarter your mushrooms; depending upon how large they are. You'll want your halves or quarters fairly large and plump. - - Add your mushrooms to the pot and stir. Steam covered for 3 minutes in onions mixture. Stir regularly.
- Add everything else [except breads, corn starch or reserved garlic cloves] to the pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Toast your 1" thick slices of crustini bread. You'll definitely want very dense or heavy bread with this soup. - - While your bread is still warm, smear your fresh garlic cloves on your crusty bread and watch them melt! That's it. Nothing else. Just thick slices of garlic bread meant to be dipped in your soup.
- If you feel you'd like to thicken your soup more., Try corn starch. Mix 2 tablespoons starch to 1 tablespoon water. Mix well. Add 1⁄2 of it to your simmering pot and stir well. Let simmer for 1 minute. Add the other half if need be.
- Throw in your fresh parsley about 45 seconds before service. Pull Bay Leaf.
- Serve soup piping hot with tons of warm garlic crustini bread or fresh croutons. You don't want to run out of bread so make extra if need be. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.