Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Aim at the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. Now you may get a range of salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal consisting of side dishes. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup recipe. To cook spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Provide Yield: Serves 4 people
- Prepare 6 cups water
- Take 2 cubes chicken bullion (can substitute with chicken stock)
- Prepare 1 cup green beans (cut in pieces)
- Use 1 cup zucchini (cut in pieces)
- You need 1 cup haddock (cut it pieces)
- Take 1 cup medium/large shrimp (peeled)
- Get 1⁄2 cup 'canned' coconut milk
- Use 1 Tablespoon each of minced fresh ginger and garlic (cook in olive oil until bronzed)
- Get 4-6 + tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste
- You need Add seasonings you like: salt pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro
Steps to make Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Fill a pot with 6 cups of water, add the 2 cubes of chicken bullion. High heat. (For all intents let's call this 'the base pot'.)
- Add the coconut milk and thai red curry paste & stir.
- In another pot (a steamer), steam the veggies (green beans, zucchini) until soft. Then add the veggies to original pot of combined stock - chicken, coconut, curry paste (aka 'base pot').
- In a small fry pan, add minced fresh ginger & garlic to oil, until bronzed. Then add to 'base pot'.
- Lastly, add the defrosted shrimp and haddock (cut in cubes) to the 'base pot'.
- Add all the seasonings you like: salt, pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro. (You could also add cooked rice noodles to make it more filling).
If you find this Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.