Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and also water are the best options for beverages. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage adds hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One portion of soda is eight oz.. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are more healthy choices.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can have chicken gnocchi soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- You need 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Get 2 cups chopped vegetables (onions, celery, carrots)
- Prepare 2 tsp dried basil
- Provide 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Take 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- Take 1⁄2 tsp salt
- You need 4 cups chicken broth
- Take 2 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp water
- You need 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- Prepare 2 (1 lb) packages of mini potato gnocchi
- Use 6 slices bacon
- Get 2-3 cloves garlic
- Take 5 oz fresh baby spinach
Instructions to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Place chicken, vegetables, basil, italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, salt, and broth in a crock pot on high 4-5 hours, on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the chicken, add cornstarch mixture, evaporated milk, and Gnocchi. Stir and replace cover.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry untill crispy. drain bacon grease from pan leaving about 2 tsp, saute minced garlic, and spinach until wilted. Add to Crock-Pot.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
If you find this Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.