Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect chicken meatballs in chicken cream soup sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best chicken meatballs in chicken cream soup sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken meatballs in chicken cream soup sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. When you sip a huge soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually an individual helping of soda pop should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice and also regular water.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatballs in chicken cream soup sauce recipe. You can cook chicken meatballs in chicken cream soup sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken meatballs in chicken cream soup sauce:
- Take 1⁄2 kg minced / ground chicken or more or less, I bought a ball of minced chicken
- Get 1 Egg
- Get 1⁄2 cup fine bread crumbs, panko
- You need 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- You need 1 tsp salt, black pepper, paprika, coriander, cinnamon, or as you prefer
- Take 1 Red and yellow sweet bell peppers
- Take 1 or 1⁄2 onion
- You need 2 garlic cloves
- Prepare bunch chopped parsley
- Get 1 envelope chicken cream soup powder
- Prepare frying oil
- Use 1 tbsp soy sauce any type. not a must though
- Use 3 cup water
- Provide 3 tbsp flour
Instructions to make chicken meatballs in chicken cream soup sauce:
- make pepper mix: chop then blend together without spices or salt: peppers, onion, garlic, parsley, then sieve till all juice is drained. will end up with a ball of minced fruit and a cup of juice. this will take about 15 minutes to sieve by pressing with a spoon or squeezing it through wearing a glove or sandwich bag. keep juice aside for other recipes like my zucchini mushroom one, its new.
- mix all ingredients together. and let set for a while.
- you may keep it outside or in the fridge. covered
- if you don't have shredded cheese cut up some of what you have. I used 3 slices of herbed cheddar
- make in to small balls and place them into the flour mix: a few tbs of flour, 1 tbs soup powder, salt , paprika, spices as needed. move around then pat off the excess
- fry them in semi deep oil just till browned and let them drip the oil on tissue paper
- finally: cook the remaining soup pack in 3 cups of room temp water instead of 4 as per directions to make it thick, use a whisk to stir. when it starts to thicken add the fried balls and let cook on low heat for about 20 minutes till the chicken is fully cooked and the colour of the soup darkens. you may use other sauces or creams.
If you find this chicken meatballs in chicken cream soup sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.