Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t serve hamburgers. Instead, the choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else make your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken soup recipe. You can have cream of chicken soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of chicken soup:
- Prepare 400 gms boneless chicken
- Get 1 large onion
- Get 6-7 garlic cloves
- You need as required Thyme fresh or dried
- Provide as required Celery
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Provide 2 tbsp white flour
- Take as per taste Salt and black pepper powder
- Use as required Parsley dried or fresh
- Get as required Fresh cream
Steps to make Cream of chicken soup:
- First boil 100 gms of chicken and shredded it. Keep it side. Now in a pan add butter then add the chopped onion saute it
- Now add chopped garlic, celery and saute it. Then add the chicken. Add white flour. Very little salt and thyme saute it for 4-5 mins.
- Then add water and let it cook. Till the chicken soften and the water is reduced to half. Now let it cool
- Now make a paste of it.
- Now in a pan add the paste, some water and let it boil. Add salt, black pepper and some fresh cream. Put off the flame and put it in a serving bowl. Garnish it with fresh cream and parsley.
If you find this Cream of chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.