Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the overall health of your system. Well to begin with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. And on the particular list of cancers in which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact on its own ought to be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. You can have easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Get broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems
- Provide Zucchini
- Get asparagus
- Provide carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk)
- Get Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton
- Provide Celery stick
- You need small leek
- Take Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions
- Get Garlic
- Provide Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables)
- Prepare Bayleaf
- Prepare kaffir lime leaf
- Take - 300g Fresh spinach
- You need For spices / garnish
- Use Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest
- Get Bay leaves
- You need Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks
- You need Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped
- Use Sweet basil
- Use oregano
- Get thyme
- Provide mint
- Use chives (optional)
- You need Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube
- Take salt & pepper
- Use Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak)
- Use fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available)
Instructions to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables.
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables - carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen.
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley.
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking.
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts - should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency.
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal.
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up)
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.