Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Best Seafood Jambalaya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Best Seafood Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Seafood Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. While doing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they are able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. Something you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best seafood jambalaya recipe. To make best seafood jambalaya you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Best Seafood Jambalaya:
- You need 1 lb pork sausage
- Take 1 packages Zummo's boudain sausage
- Provide 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Use 8 oz brown rice
- Use 1 tbsp Weber n'orleans cajun seasoning
- Provide 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- Provide 1 Small green bell pepper chopped
- Use 1⁄2 Sweet onion chopped
- Prepare 12 oz Precooked seafood blend pkg thawed
Steps to make Best Seafood Jambalaya:
- In a large skillet, brown both kinds of sausage with onion and bell pepper. When meat is done, veggies should be soft.
- Cook rice according to package.
- Add rice and seasonings to meat/veggies skillet. Stir to blend well.
- Add soup with one can of water to skillet. Stir well. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add seafood blend. Serve.
If you find this Best Seafood Jambalaya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.