Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Based on another study, apples can also have great results on your brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. Meaning by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this post we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & healthy red pepper soup recipe. To cook hot & healthy red pepper soup you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Get 5 Red Peppers
- Take 1 head White onion
- You need 2 slice Brown bread
- Use 1 bunch Pumpkin seeds
- Take 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- Take 2 tbsp Olive oil
- You need 1 Sea salt
- Prepare 1 Grounded fresh black pepper
- Take 1 pinch Granulated garlic
- Take 1 Chilli pepper
- Get 1 as needed Water
Steps to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Wash your red peppers, hollow the cores, cut them in 2 or 3 parts. Set the oven to 200'C and bake the peppers for 1 hour. Then set them aside to cool down.
- When the peppers are in the oven prepare the optionals which will stuffed your healthy hot soup.
- Do the croutons, it's easy! Cut 2 slices of brown bread into small pieces. Warm up the pan, put the olive oil, some sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, stir them and fry pieces of bread on golden couloured crunchy croutons :)
- Warm up your pan and roast the pumpkin seeds. Do it carefully so they won't burn.
- Chop the onion and fry it lightly on the coconut oil. Set it aside to cool down.
- Take the chilled pepper and peel of the skin gently.
- Put the peeled pepper and fried onion into the jug and blend together until smooth texture.
- Then put some water slightly. Remember to not rarefy much! You can loose the proper taste of the soup.
- Put the soup into the pot on the small fire. Season with the sea salt, black pepper, chilli pepper and optional herbs. Make it hot but You don't have to boil it.
- Dish it up with roasted pumpkin seeds and the croutons :)
If you find this Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.