Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and water will be the best selections for beverages. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty calories into your diet. A solitary serving of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That serving usually includes at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This is the reason why just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Water, fruit juice and also milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) recipe. You can cook minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Use elbow macaroni
- Prepare dried oregano
- Get oil
- Prepare finely chopped onion
- Use bay leaves
- Provide finelly chopped carrots
- Prepare finelly chopped cauliflower
- Provide green peas
- Prepare peeled and finely chopped sweet potatoes
- Prepare processed mozzarella cheese
- Prepare corn kernels
- You need cornflour dissolved in 1⁄2 cup water
- Provide chopped tomatoes
- Provide fresh tomato purée
- Take Salt and pepper
- Use garnish-
- Provide finally chopped coriander
- Take grated cheese
Instructions to make Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onions and bay leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, green peas and 5 cups water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add sweet potatoes, corn kernels, cheese and macaroni, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes till Veggies are tender while stirring occasionally.
- Add cornflour water mixture, tomatoes, tomato purée, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and cheese.
If you find this Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.