Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sour Cereal Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sour Cereal Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cereal Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good information. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead, your choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cereal soup recipe. To make sour cereal soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cereal Soup:
- Prepare 5 ounces Spainish Chorizo
- Take 2⁄3 cup sliced leeks
- Use 1⁄2 pound Yukon gold fingerling potatoes
- Prepare 48 ounces chicken broth
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Spainish paprika ground
- Use 1 teaspoon salt more if needed
- Take 1 tablespoon honey
- Take 2⁄3 cup steel rolled oatmeal
- Get 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Provide 1⁄4 cup parsley flakes
- You need 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms
- Take 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- Take 1⁄2 cup smoked hog jawls bacon
- Use 1⁄2 cup lingonberry fruit sauce
Instructions to make Sour Cereal Soup:
- Get a pot and heat with nonstick spray. Remove casing from chorizo. Slice the chorizo, mushrooms, and leeks. Dice the potatoes.
- Add the mushrooms and leeks to the chorizo. Season with salt. Sauté for 10 minutes. Add the diced potatoes and chopped hog jawls. Sauté for 15 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the spices. Sauté after you add the lingonberry. Then add the broth. Bring to a boil then simmer covered for 12 minutes.
- Add the oatmeal and cover. Remove from heat and allow the residual heat to cook for 30 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
If you find this Sour Cereal Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.