Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good information. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water are the best options for beverages. When you sip a large soft drink you are putting a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. A solitary helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That serving usually includes at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically not less than twenty ounces. Usually, however, they may be 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy selections.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo recipe. You can cook bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Prepare 1 cup onion, sweet red yellow orange peppers, chopped
- Prepare 1⁄2 packages smoked sausage (your choice)
- Get 1 tomato
- Prepare 1 boneless chicken breast
- Provide 2 small chicken boullion cube
- Prepare 1 small beef boullion cube
- Prepare 1 packages medium gulf shrimp
- Get 1 packages shelled crawfish tails Bordeux brand
- Provide 2 can lump white crabmeat
- You need 1 lb bay scallops
- Take 1 can tomato soup
- Provide 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour (for Roux)
- Use 1⁄8 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 3 slice butter (for roux color)
- Use 1 tbsp cajun or creole seasoning
- You need 1 tbsp Gumbo file (optional for those who don't like Okra)
- Take packages frozen Okra (Optional)
- Use 1 cup chicken broth
Steps to make BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Cook oil and flour to make Roux. Keep flour and oil on low stirring periodically to keep from burning. Butter helps to darken the Roux. (Can be baked in oven until desired color too!)
- Once Roux is desired color, add all vegetables, sausage, chicken, and all seasonings. Cook 20 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes and tomato soup cook 30 minutes stirring occassionally
- Add lump crab, crawfish, shrimp cook 10 minutes
- Add bay scallops (medium to small) your desire
- Add Gumbo File (optional) cook another 10 to 15 Mins
- Eat with Rice or Oyster crackers
If you find this BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.