Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent advice. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have expanded their menus. There are many salads out there now. You could also choose Chili. You might get baked potatoes. Fruit is generally obtainable. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal out of side dishes. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot rice soup (chao) recipe. To make hot rice soup (chao) you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Provide 3 piece vegetarian bouillon cubes
- Take 1 cup White uncooked rice
- Prepare 1 cup diced of each vegetables: carrot, celery, potato, broccoli, oyster mushrooms. (any vegetables will do)
- Prepare 1 cup each of diced tofu, konyaku, vegetarian fish
- Use 1 packages dry bean curd - broken into smaller pieces
- Take 1 piece ginger - chopped finely (ginger piece the size of your thumb)
- You need 1 bunch cilantro
- Use 1 packages Frozen chay quay or Chinese bread sticks
- Use 1 each lime - wedges
Instructions to make Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Fill large pot 2⁄3 full of water, add rice and vegetable bouillon, put on stove on high heat.
- Dice hardy vegetables first, such as carrots, potato, celery, etc. And add to boiling pot as you finished each one. Good way to clean out your fridge. All vegetables are optional, whatever you have in the fridge. Use small chopper machine to finely chop ginger fast.
- Add tofu, dry bean curd, vegetarian fish, konyaku (zero calories)
- Fill bowl with water and use strainer to remove suds in boiling pot, and clean the strainer from water in bowl, but keep the good soup in the pot. When bowl is full of suds, dump suds out in sink and get new water to continue removing suds as needed. The pot should still be boiling, about 30 to 40 min during the time you take to dice everything up, then turn off stove and it's ready to serve steaming hot.
- Serve soup topped with ground pepper, chopped cilantro leaves, squeeze of lime, toast chinese breadstick in the oven and cut into bite size pieces. (optional chopped peanut and bean sprouts.) I finely cut the cilantro stems and throw them in the pot. No need to waste them.
If you find this Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.