Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples also can have great results on your brain. These studies revealed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And due to this you will find that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. One thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health can greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe. You can cook veggie noodle soup - vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie noodle soup - vegan:
- Get olive oil or coconut oil
- Use leek, finely chopped - add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek
- Provide spring onions, finely chopped - save 2 for later
- Get chunk of ginger, peeled and grated
- You need garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Use shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces
- You need broccoli, chopped into small florets
- Get star anise
- Take sweetcorn - fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added)
- Take vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup)
- Get Some firm tofu - optional
- Use sugar snap peas
- Get tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green
- Provide Salt and pepper
- Provide tamari
- Provide Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- Provide red chilli, finely chopped
- Provide sprigs of fresh coriander - optional
- Use Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice - enough for two
Steps to make Veggie noodle soup - vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended.
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften.
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins.
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn.
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt.
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season.
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋
If you find this Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.