Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. This research revealed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And due to this you will find that apples may actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. To make easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo you only need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Get 1⁄2 head broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems
- Prepare 1 Zucchini
- Prepare 100 g asparagus
- Get 1-2 carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk)
- Take 300 g Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton
- Get 1 Celery stick
- Get 1 small leek
- You need 3-4 Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions
- Use 3-4 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1.5 L Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables)
- Take 2 Bayleaf
- Prepare 2-3 kaffir lime leaf
- Get 200 g - 300g Fresh spinach
- You need For spices / garnish
- Get 2-3 Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest
- Take 2 Bay leaves
- Provide 1 tbs Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks
- Use 1 tbs Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped
- You need 1 tablespoon Sweet basil
- Prepare 1 tbs oregano
- You need 1 tbs thyme
- Use 1 teaspoon mint
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon chives (optional)
- Get Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube
- Provide to taste salt & pepper
- Provide Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak)
- Use 1 bunch fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available)
Instructions to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables.
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables - carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen.
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley.
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking.
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts - should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency.
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal.
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up)
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.