Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. Now you can find several different salads. You may also select Chili. You may purchase a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy casserole recipe. You can cook spicy casserole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Casserole:
- Take 1⁄2 Package Whole Wheat wide Noodles cooked per directions
- Provide 1 large can Chunk Chicken (or Tuna of you prefer)
- Provide 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Provide 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
- Take 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- Prepare 1 Small Red Onion (diced fine)
- Prepare 1⁄2 Tsp Salt
- Take 3 Tbs Coarse Ground Black Pepper (divided, and to taste)
- Prepare 1 Tbs Crushed Red Pepper
- You need 3 Tbs Cajun Spice (divided and to taste)
- Get 3 Tbs Giardiniera
- Use 1 Cup Bread Crumbs (divided and to taste)
- Prepare 1.5 Cup Monterrey Jack Cheese shredded (divided and to taste)
- Prepare Cajun Spices to taste (likely about 2-3 Tablespoons spread over layers)
Instructions to make Spicy Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the Whole Wheat wide noodles per package instructions
- Spray your baking pan with non stick spray such as PAM or canola oil.
- Mix the Canned Chicken, Cream of mushroom soup, Cream of Celery Soup, Frozen Peas, Red Onion, Giardinera, and Bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Once the egg noodles have cooked, put half of the egg noodles in the baking pan, and cover them with about half of the mixture from step number 4.
- Cover the remaining noodles and mixture with cooked Egg Noodles. Then cover that with the remaining Chicken, Soup, Peas, Onion and Giardinara mixture. Cover this liberally with Monterrey Jack Cheese. Add coarse black pepper and Cajun Spices to taste.
- Bake the casserole for 30 minutes at 375 Degrees. Serve in bowls.
If you find this Spicy Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.