Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good advice. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Choosing a large softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. A solitary serving of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soda pop as your drink increases your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe. You can have easy soup can be made into stew as well using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make easy soup can be made into stew as well:
- Use Main ingrediants
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 large chopped onions
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 kg chicken breast cleaned and cut into chunks or squares
- Take 2 pinch salt and chicken spices. I usually add mixed herb spices as well for extra flavour
- Prepare 1 packet of chicken and noodle soup. Knorr is usually the best
- Take Vegetables
- Provide 2 large carrots unpealed and cut into thick pieces
- Take 3 medium sized potatoes unpealed cut into equal portions
- Take 1 packet of baby corn
- Prepare 1 cup frozen mixed veg prefferably something with green beans and broccoli
- Prepare 2 cup shredded cabbage (optional)
- Get Optional Side Serves
- Take 1 white or brown rice with the stew
- You need 4 large fresh breadrolls wholewheat usually does the trick
- Take 1 medium sized pumpkin unpealed and grilled in oven
Instructions to make easy soup can be made into stew as well:
- heat stove to around medium heat. Add the chopped onions. Brown the onions till light golden brown colour
- add the chicken cubes along with the salt and mixed spices of your choice
- cook for around 10 -15 minutes or until chicken is white in colour
- mix the cup of soup with warm - boiling water. Add to pot. Stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes
- add around 1 litre of boiling water, along with your potatoes carrots and corn. Add the mixed veg once carrots are semi soft as the mixed veg cook quickly
- Taste your food. The vegetables soak up the spices and salt if u feel it needs more seasoning add some more
- Make sure to cover with the lid as this allows the flavour to be sealed in. allow to boil for 45 minutes or until the potatoes and vegetables have softened
- if you wish to eat this as a stew, lessen the amount of water u add. Once fully cooked mix 1 - 2 tablespoon of corn flower into 1 tablespoon of cold water and add to the soup to thicken. Best served on fluffy white rice
- Soup is best served with warm bread rolls, lightly buttered with margerine. Amazing to eat the following day as left overs
- with this I made it into a stew served with roasted pumpkin
- pumpkin chopped into squares. Baked in the oven at 180°F. Add 2 teaspoons drizzled olive oil. 2 teaspoons sugar. 1 teaspoon salt and spices. Turn regularly to avoid over cooking or burning
If you find this easy soup can be made into stew as well recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.