Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Choose a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. As an alternative it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo recipe. To cook mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo you only need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Prepare ● For The Proteins
- Use 60 Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed - de-veined]
- Prepare 12 oz Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias]
- Take ● For The Carbs
- Take 1 Bag Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 - a must purchase!]
- Take 1 (8 oz) Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener]
- Get ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced - de-seeded]
- Take 1⁄2 Cup Green Bell Pepper
- Take 1⁄3 Cup Jalapeno Peppers
- Use 1⁄3 Cup Celery With Leaves
- Provide 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- You need 3⁄4 Cup Spanish Onion
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Use ● For The Wet Ingredients
- Use 2 tbsp Garlic Frying Oil
- Use 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves]
- Use 1 (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth
- Prepare 6 Cups Water
- Prepare ● For The Sides [as needed]
- You need Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south]
- Provide Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Provide Slices Garlic Bread
- Prepare Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish]
Steps to make Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Here's the basics of what you'll need.
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables.
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer.
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly.
- A fantastic OTC choice!
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo.
- At 15 minutes - add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.