Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Kabocha Squash Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Kabocha Squash Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the result apples have on your brain. They found that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they can essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy kabocha squash croquettes recipe. You can have easy kabocha squash croquettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Kabocha Squash Croquettes:
- Provide 1⁄2 large Kabocha squash
- Provide 2 tsp ★ Soup stock granules
- You need 2 tsp ★ Ketchup
- Get 2 tsp ★ Japanese Worcestershire sauce
- Use 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 ・ [Ingredients for deep-frying]
- Use 1 as required Flour, eggs, and panko
- Take Vegetable oil for deep-frying, as needed
- Provide 1 as required Vegetables to garnish (cabbage, daikon radish sprouts or cherry tomatoes)
Steps to make Easy Kabocha Squash Croquettes:
- Remove the seeds and any stringy parts of the kabocha squash. Pare off the skin roughly. Cut into chunks.
- Place the kabocha chunks on a heat-proof dish and cover with cling film. Microwave at 600 W for about 12 minutes (refer to the Helpful Hints). If you use a smaller amount of the kabocha squash, microwave for a shorter time.
- Remove the dish from the microwave immediately and remove the cling film and kitchen paper to let the steam out.
- Mash the kabocha chunks and season with the ingredients while it's still hot. Check the taste and adjust with salt and pepper.
- After the mashed kabocha squash has cooled down, form into round shapes. Dust them in the flour, dip into the beaten eggs, and roll in the panko. Deep-fry them in the vegetable oil heated to 180˚C until golden brown.
- They are ready to serve. You don't need to prepare any sauce. Put small pieces of cheese in the centre if you like.
If you find this Easy Kabocha Squash Croquettes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.