Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples can also have positive results on your brain. They discovered that one of the elements in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will see that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. Something you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gamjatang (korean pork potato soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe. You can have gamjatang (korean pork potato soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤:
- You need 2 lb pork ribs, neck or hogs
- You need 2 lb yellow potato
- Prepare 15 leaves Napa cabbage
- You need 1⁄4 cup wild sesame seeds
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion
- Use 1 1⁄2 heads garlic
- Provide 1⁄3 cup korean hot pepper flakes
- Take 3 Tsp fish dauce
- Provide 4 Tsp Korean soybean paste
- Prepare 2 green onions
Instructions to make Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤:
- In a pressure cooker, add blanched pork with 10 cups of water, 2 Tsp Korean soybean paste, 1⁄2 onion and 1 head of garlic. Optional flavor package includes, 1 cinnamon stick, 4 anise stars, 1 bay leave, 2 cloves, 1 tsp coriander seeds. Pressure cook 25~30 minutes depends on the cut.
- Blanch Napa cabbage leaves in water for 5 minutes. Stop cooking by rinse them in cold water and tear apart by hand and set aside.
- Toaste wild sesame seeds in a wok until aromatic. Grind them in a small blender or food processor.
- Make a flavor paste by mixing 1⁄4 cup of grounded wild sesame seeds with 1⁄3 cup Korean hot pepper flakes, 2 Tsp soybean paste and minced half head of garlic. Will be used to make the soup and cabbage marinate.
- Marinate the cabbage leaves with 1⁄3 of the flavor paste.
- Once the pork is done. Transfer all meat and the broth into a large soup pot. Add 2 lb diced yellow potatoes. Use 1⁄3 of the flavoring paste. Bring it to a boil and reduce to simmer and cook for 20 minutes in medium heat. Then add cabbage and cook for another 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Optional veggies can be enoki mushroom, perilla leaves, garlic chives and green chilli.
- Enjoy the soup first. When you finish about 80% of the soup. The leftover potatoes can be used to make a quick Korean style fried rice. 1 cup cooked multiple grain rice, 2 Tsp chopped kimchi, 2 green onion, and 1 large sheet of nori seaweed.
If you find this Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.