Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Turkey Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. Not that long ago, the sole side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. There are lots of salads available today. You can get chili. You can get a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you order your meal through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself commitment.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey taco soup recipe. To cook turkey taco soup you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 each Sweet onion, dice
- Get 1 lb Ground turkey
- Use 1 can Diced green chilies
- Get 1 can Corn
- Get 1 can Diced tomatoes
- You need 1 can Tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 can Kidney beans
- Get 1 can Pinto beans
- Prepare 1 can Sliced olives
- Provide 1 each Avacodo
- Provide 1 as needed Sour cream
- Take 1 as needed Mexican cheese mix
- Use 1 as needed Corn bread
- Prepare 1 as needed Hot sauce
- Get 1 packages Taco seasoning mix
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
Steps to make Turkey Taco Soup:
- In a large pot brown off onion with olive oil at medium-high heat. Add turkey and green chilies; cook tell turkey is brown.
- After the meat is cooked add seasoning mix, and all cans (don't drain the cans, this is the soup)
- Bring soup to a boil then cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with corn bread and top with sour cream, avocado, cheese and hot sauce.
If you find this Turkey Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.