Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You will also be able to have a healthier heart by eating apples. With all the things that you will discover in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. Another one of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. The particular skin of the apple is where most of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be found in an apple. And your best option is to locate a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The one thing you should understand is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas (meatball soup) recipe. You can cook albondigas (meatball soup) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Get 3 quart beef stock
- You need 2 each bay leaf
- Get 2 clove garlic cloves minced
- Prepare 1 medium onion minced
- Take 1 tbsp paprika
- Prepare 1 lb lean ground beef
- You need 2 each eggs
- Use 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
- You need 1 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Provide 2 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- You need 1⁄2 tsp I oregano
- You need 2 tbsp minced onion
- Get 1 tbsp minced bell pepper
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 cup bread crumbs
- Provide 1⁄2 cup milk
- Prepare 3 medium carrots diced
- You need 3 large potatoes diced
- Take 1 each chiote chopped
- Take 2 each zucchini chopped
- Use 1 can tomato sauce 8 oz
- Provide 1 can Petit diced tomatoes
Instructions to make Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Take first 5 ingredients, sauté onions in a large pot then add remaining 4 ingredients set aside.
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form in to meatballs.
- Bring stock to a boil carefully add meatballs and simmer for 25 minutes
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes. Check to see if vegetables are done.
If you find this Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.