Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy mince and rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy mince and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy mince and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. From time to time, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mince and rice recipe. You can cook creamy mince and rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy mince and rice:
- Take Turkey mince
- Provide 1⁄2 onion (chopped)
- Prepare Small red pepper (chopped)
- Get 1 cup frozen veggies (defrosted with water and drained)
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Get 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning or Cajun spice
- Use 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare Cooked rice to serve
- Get Little bit of olive oil
Instructions to make Creamy mince and rice:
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, and throw in your chopped onions and pepper. Once they have cooked for a couple of minutes throw in your mince until all the pink is gone. Drain the fat.
- Add the defrosted veggies and cook with the mince mixture for a couple of minutes. Then add the chicken soup. Add the Old Bay (or Cajun) seasoning and salt and pepper to taste and let cook for another 30 minutes on low.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
If you find this Creamy mince and rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.