Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is yet another thing which really can be helped by eating apples. With all the things that you will discover in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You might also be surprised to discover that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. The main reason I point this out is because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to robin's easy potato soup recipe. To cook robin's easy potato soup you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Get 10 Potatoes
- Prepare 1 liter Whole Milk
- Take 550 grams Frozen vegetables (corn, carrots, peas)
- Use 1 medium Chopped Onion
- Get 113 grams Salted Butter
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp Flour
- Take Salt and Pepper
Instructions to make Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Wash, peel, and dice potatoes. Place in a large pot of water and boil until soft. Strain potatoes and place back into large pot.
- In a medium sized pot, heat milk, but do not boil. Once heated, pour over potatoes. Smash potatoes a bit.
- In medium pot, melt butter and stir in chopped onion. Cook onion until softened. Add frozen vegetables (or fresh if preferred) and cook until thawed (soft).
- Add butter/vegetables combination to the potatoes/milk combination. Add the flour to thicken and salt/pepper to taste.
- Stir and heat for approximately 15 minutes.
If you find this Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.