Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy chicken soup 🍵 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken soup 🍵 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Go with the side dishes. Not so long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. There are many salads around now. You can get chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. You can make fruit. There are many healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and save yourself time and effort.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken soup 🍵 recipe. You can have creamy chicken soup 🍵 using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy chicken soup 🍵:
- Get 1⁄4 cup flour
- Get 1 cup milk
- Take 12 cups water
- Get 3 chopped garlic cloves
- Get 1 small chopped onion
- Use 100 g thin slices of boneless chicken
- Take 1⁄4 cup cubed capsicum
- Take 1⁄4 cup cubed carrots
- Use 1⁄4 cup boiled corns
- Take 1⁄4 cup peas
- Prepare 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Provide 1 tablespoon salt
- Provide 1 teaspoon paprika
- Use 1 teaspoon zeera powder
- Use 1 teaspoon oregano
- Get 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Get 1 and half cup chicken broth
- Get 1 pack instant noodles
- Take 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Provide 4 tablespoon melted butter
Steps to make Creamy chicken soup 🍵:
- Heat the butter and add garlic cloves and chopped onion. Make it light brown in color 1
- Add the vegetables and stir fry them
- Add flour and mix. Keep the flame on medium heat
- When the flour totally disappeared, add milk
- Then add chicken broth
- Then add water
- Stir and bring the mixture to boil and then add noodles, chicken and corn
- Cover it and let it cook for 25 minutes on low flame
- Turn off the flame and add the main ingredient, THE CREAM. DO NOT COOK IT. JUST MIX INTO THE SOUP
- In the last add oregano, paprika and parsley
- Delicious and full of energy, creamy chicken soup is ready to be served
If you find this Creamy chicken soup 🍵 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.