Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really good information. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Pick out a drive through for a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For example, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. Instead you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes plenty of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unhealthy items.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and potato soup recipe. To cook pumpkin and potato soup you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin and potato soup:
- You need 1 1⁄2 to 3⁄4 of orange pumpkin
- Provide 3 medium Potato's /also nice with sweet potato if you use this use it in with the pumpkin.
- Use 2 Brown Onions
- Prepare 6 chicken stock cubes or 6 tsp of chic stock powder
- Prepare 1 sour cream
- Get 4 spring onions
- Use 1 bread rolls or cob loaf
- Take 1 cold water to cover the pumpkin, brown onions, potato, and chic stock.
- Take 1 black pepper/(salt if needed)
Steps to make Pumpkin and potato soup:
- Peel and cut up pumpkin,potato,and brown onion
- Place the above ingredients into a stock pot or Dutch oven and add the chicken stock cubes or powder.
- Cover all the above ingredients with cold water and cook until pumpkin and potato are soft.
- When cooked remove from stove DON'T drain the liquid off. Now with a stick mixer blend until smooth.
- Now serve in bowls with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped up spring onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Pumpkin and potato soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.