Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water would be the best selections for beverages. When you sip a large soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One helping of pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are no less than twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice and milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn onion soup (healthy and light) recipe. You can have corn onion soup (healthy and light) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light):
- Prepare onions
- Get garlic cloves
- Take sweet corn
- Get peas
- Prepare black pepper
- Prepare Black salt
- Get butter
- Prepare hing for tadka
- Take corn flour
Steps to make Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light):
- First take onion, garlic, corn and peas.
- Chop them.
- Now take a jar and put 1⁄2 cup corn in it and make paste.
- After that put a kadhai on gas in low flame and add butter, chopped onion, garlic and stir for 5 mins.
- Now off the gas and let them cool after that pour onion and garlic in jar and make a paste.
- Now again put a kadhai or cooker on gas in low flame, add butter, some chopped onion and add pastes of corn and onion, garlic, peas and corn.
- Now the time to add water and boiled for 5 mins and add black salt and black pepper and stir.
- If u want running soup then it's ready. Otherwise you can add corn flour and mix in water and add them, so the consistency of soup is now thick.
- Now your hot soup is ready🍲 to enjoy.
If you find this Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.