Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. Not so long ago, the sole side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now more or less all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. There are many salads available today. You can also choose Chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal consisting of side dishes. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe. You can cook easy chicken and biscuit casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy chicken and biscuit casserole:
- You need 1 cooking spray
- Get 2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Use 4 cubed cooked chicken breast ( I used 5 breasts we like lots of meat)
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Use 4 cup mixed frozen vegetables-any you like ( I usually use fresh broccolli, corn, carrots, green beans which I add with chicken last 10 mins so vegs can soak up the seasoning)
- Use 1 tsp chicken boullion or 1 cubes
- Get 1 1⁄2 can which is 12 refrigerated biscuit dough( I usually use Pillsbury buttermilk or any unsweetened biscuit
- Use 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1⁄4 tsp dried thyme
- Use 1 cup milk
- Use 10 oz 1 can-condensed mushroom soup
- Provide 10 oz 1 can-condensed cream chicken soup
Steps to make Easy chicken and biscuit casserole:
- Season your chicken with seasoning of your choice- I use poultry seasoning when chicken in raw. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil into a skillet, add chicken, cook for 15 mins covered on med-low heat. Add chopped onion & boullion, cook for 3 mins. Add vegetables for last 10 mins of cooking. If using frozen vegs add at last 5 mins of cooking just to warm up. Preheat oven at 400°f
- Remove chicken breast & cubed. All this point if your using fresh vegs they should be done also.
- Spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray. Pour soups, milk, thyme & pepper & mix well. Add vegs mix well. Add chicken mix well. Place in oven for 15 mins at 400°f . Take out and mix well.
- Cut biscuits into quarter pieces. And cover chicken mixture with biscuits. Then place back into oven for 15 more mins or until biscuits are golden brown.
If you find this Easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.