Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals as compared to some other fruits.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are good for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. Naturally vitamins are additionally very important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In the following paragraphs we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. It can definitely help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe. You can cook winter vermicelli in fish ball soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup:
- Take Main
- Take 8 piece fish ball, uncooked type
- Provide 1 bunch green bean vermicelli (pronounced as Dong Fen in Chinese, literally means Winter Vermicelli)
- Get Other
- Get white pepper powder
- Provide 4 light soya sauce, 3-4 tablespoons
- You need 1 bunch coriander, rinsed and chopped
- Prepare 3 cooking oil, 3 tablespoons
- You need 2 piece shallot, sliced
- Prepare 1000 ml water, for fish ball soup
Steps to make Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup:
- In pot of boiling water, add in fish balls, light soya sauce and white pepper powder. Turn off heat when fish balls float on surface. Leave pot aside.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using low heat, stir fry chopped shallot till slightly browned. Leave aside.
- In separate pot, cook vermicelli in boiling water for not more than 2 minutes. Then put the cooked vermicelli in big bowl. Leave a bit water in it to prevent drying up.
- Scoop some fish ball soup into the bowl of vermicelli. Top up with generous amount of fried shallot and its oil. Garnish with coriander and white pepper powder.
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.