Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Go with the side dishes. Not too long ago, the sole side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. There are many salads out there today. You could also pick out Chili. You can also get a baked potato. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating anything deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from dedication.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken soup for your soul family ;) recipe. To cook fried chicken soup for your soul family ;) you need 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- You need 4 cup cubed leftover fried chicken ( skin and breading included, deboned)
- Provide 2 medium onions, large diced
- Use 6 large carrots (large sliced)
- Get 2 stalks celery (large sliced)
- You need 1 cup baby kale (chopped)
- Get 1⁄4 cup sweet peppers (small diced)
- Get 3 medium red skin potatoes (cut in bite sized pieces, skin on)
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp ground ginger
- Prepare 6 tbsp jarred minced garlic
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp whole dried rosemary
- Take 1 tbsp dried basil leaves
- Provide 1 tbsp dried chives
- You need 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 cup homemade chicken stock
- Provide 8 cup water (more when needed)
- Prepare 1 chicken boullion cube
- Prepare 1 lb potato gnocci
- Get 4 large eggs
- Use 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Get topping: rye croutons and cheese
- You need 4 cup plain rye bread cubes
- You need 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
Instructions to make Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- To make croutons: preheat oven to 325°F
- Place bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool, set aside.
- To make the soup:
- In a large pot or stock pot pour in water, chicken stock, boullion cube, add carrots, onion, potato, celery, kale, sweet pepper, basil, rosemary, ginger, garlic, chives, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. And slow boil for 1 1⁄2 hours.
- Add water as needed.
- Add chicken (breading and all). Slow boil another half hour or untiol veggies are tender but slightly firm.
- Add minimal water as needed.
- Add gnocci and cook until its done. Do not add anymore water, you want it to thicken up now.
- Wisk eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly stir eggs into soup.
- Bring to a boil and then immedietly remove from heat.
- Pour soup into serving bowls. Top with rye croutons and shredded cheese of choice. (I used colby jack)
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- If you use canned chicken stock/broth, go for low or no sodium.
If you find this Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.