Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent advice. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Aim for the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their products. Now you can find a variety of salads. You can also choose Chili. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. You can choose fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself commitment.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. You can have chicken soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken soup:
- Use 500 g chicken fillets (cut into tiny pieces)
- Prepare 1 onion
- Use I teaspoon salt
- Take Ground chillies
- Take Half a teaspoon black pepper
- Use Pinch ginger and garlic
- Get Dash lemon juice
- Use 1 tin creamstyle sweetcorn
- You need Milk - use sweetcorn tin for measurement
- Provide 1 fresh cream tub
- Provide 1 big tin Nestle cream
- Prepare Chopped coriander for garnish
Steps to make Chicken soup:
- Liquidise creamstyle sweetcorn, milk, fresh cream and Nestle cream
- .blend all the above ingredients.
- Braise onions till soft. Add chicken with ground chilies, salt and black pepper, ginger and garlic and a dash of lemon juice
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Add liquidised ingredients to the chicken.
- Boil the above for 1 minute.
- Lastly add chopped coriander, green chilies, salt and pepper to taste. Add more milk to weaken soup
If you find this Chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.