Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cream of Garlic Soup (Knoblauchcremesuppe) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Garlic Soup (Knoblauchcremesuppe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Garlic Soup (Knoblauchcremesuppe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. There are plenty of salads out there today. Chili is another choice. You can buy a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself commitment.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of garlic soup (knoblauchcremesuppe) recipe. You can cook cream of garlic soup (knoblauchcremesuppe) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Garlic Soup (Knoblauchcremesuppe):
- Get 1 medium Potato, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 large white onion, thinly sliced
- Take 8 clove garlic
- Take 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter
- You need 17 oz beef broth
- Prepare 8 oz heavy cream
- Prepare 2 slice bread
- Get 1 tsp chives
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Take 1 Vermouth to taste
Instructions to make Cream of Garlic Soup (Knoblauchcremesuppe):
- Cut the bread into equal cubes and toast until golden brown in 1 tbsp butter in a skillet. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pot over low heat and place: onion, potato, and garlic cloves within. Sauté until onions are clear.
- Pour in the broth and simmer for about 20 minutes at low heat.
- Add cream and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Puree with a blender, and strain through a sieve. (Alternatively, mash with potato masher or fork, depending on texture you prefer.)
- Again put on the stove and add the rest of the butter (diced), mix.
- Add Vermouth to taste, sprinkle with the toasted croutons and chives. Serve.
If you find this Cream of Garlic Soup (Knoblauchcremesuppe) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.