Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. They found that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Use 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- Provide 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 1 large rib celery, sliced
- Get 1 medium carrot, diced
- Use 2 tsp dried basil
- Provide 1 tsp dried thyme
- Get 1 tsp dried oregano
- You need 32 oz diced tomatoes (2 cans)
- Provide 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 5 cups chicken broth
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Prepare 1 can cannellini or great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- Provide 1⁄2 cup ditalini pasta
- Prepare 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- Use 1-2 cups baby spinach
- Prepare to taste Kosher salt and pepper
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery. Saute several minutes until vegetables are softened.
- Add basil, oregano, and thyme. Saute for additional minute.
- Add diced tomatoes, bay leaf, chicken broth, kidney beans, and cannellini beans.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir in dry pasta and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes until pasta is al dente. Add spinach and wilt for 1 minute.
- Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Can be served immediately or kept covered in the fridge for a few days.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.