Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rich and Creamy Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich and Creamy Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent advice. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Go for the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened a great deal. Now you may get a variety of salads. You could also choose Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your meal from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from commitment.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich and creamy chicken soup recipe. To cook rich and creamy chicken soup you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rich and Creamy Chicken Soup:
- Use 2 boneless chicken breasts
- You need 2 blocks chicken stock
- Use 2 Cream of Chicken Knorr Cup a Soup
- Prepare 1 cup sweet corn
- Get 1 pack 2 minute noodles or noodles of your choice
- Provide 4 cups water (more if preferred)
Instructions to make Rich and Creamy Chicken Soup:
- Boil chicken breasts in 4 cups of water
- Take chicken breasts out water and allow to cool on a plate. Keep pot of water boiling on stove
- While chicken breasts cool one side, add chicken stock, sweet corn and noodles to the boiling water on the stove (keep the spice from the 2 minute noodles for another time)
- Stir every so often
- Once chicken breasts have cooled, shred finely and add back into the boiling mixture
- Allow to boil for 20 minutes while stirring every 5 minutes
- Add more boiling water from the kettle if you want the consistency to be less thick
- Serve with lightly buttered bread and enjoy
If you find this Rich and Creamy Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.