Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach Potage Soup with Boiled Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Potage Soup with Boiled Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Potage Soup with Boiled Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage adds hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually a single portion of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. That serving usually is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. It is most often no less than 30 ounces. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy choices.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach potage soup with boiled chicken soup recipe. You can cook spinach potage soup with boiled chicken soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Potage Soup with Boiled Chicken Soup:
- Take 1 whole Spinach
- You need 1 Potato
- Prepare 1⁄2 Onion
- You need 1 Butter
- Provide 1 cup Boiled chicken soup (refer to
- Prepare 1 Bay leaf
- Get 100 ml Heavy cream
- Provide 200 ml Soy milk
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp White soy sauce
- You need 3 Croutons (optional)
- Use 1 pinch Black pepper
Instructions to make Spinach Potage Soup with Boiled Chicken Soup:
- You won't need any soup stock cubes since you're using the leftover soup after boiling some chicken (please refer to. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146423-simple-tender-boiled-chicken-breast-meat
- Julienne the onion, and roughly chop the spinach. Remove any sprouts from the potato and chop into bite-sized pieces. If the spinach is in season, you won't need any parboiling.
- Melt the butter in a heated pot. Sauté the onion until soft. Add the spinach and sauté to mix.
- Add the potato into the pot. Mix everything together lightly, then pour in enough chicken soup to cover all the ingredients. Add the bay leaf. When it boils, cover the pan to simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
- When the potato is soft enough so that a skewer goes through, take out the bay leaf. Blend everything in a blender. Simmer again for 20 minutes over low heat, and skim off any scum.
- Add heavy cream and soy milk into the mixture from Step 5. Season with shiro-shoyu (white soy sauce) and salt. Dish it up, and serve with croutons, black pepper, and heavy cream (unlisted) to finish.
If you find this Spinach Potage Soup with Boiled Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.