Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their products. Now you can get a range of salads. You may also select Chili. You may buy a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are plenty of healthful options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cold fighting chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook cold fighting chicken noodle soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use 3 Grace cock flavour soup sachets with noodles
- Get 1.5 l water
- Take 5 carrots, chopped in to disks
- Provide 1 leek, chopped
- Get 3 tsp dried mixed herbs
- You need 0.5 Tbsp Grace hot curry powder
- Prepare 2 tsp black cracked pepper
- Use 2 Tbsp fresh parsely, chopped
- Provide 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Get 1 celery stick, chopped
- Take 1 small roast chicken (already cooked), shredded and skin removed)
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil
- You need 1 pack baby sweetcorn, chopped in to 1 inch pieces
- Prepare 2 birds eye chillies, chopped
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp dried minced garlic
Instructions to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a pressure cooker add the olive oil (medium heat) then add the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, chillies and baby sweet corn
- After 5 minutes add dried mixed herbs, paprika, curry powder and mix
- Add 1.5l cold water and the three cock soup sachets
- Cook on a high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, release the pressure and take the lid off when it is safe to do so.
- Serve with toasted bread
If you find this Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.