Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cowboy Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cowboy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
At this point we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. Well to begin with there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And by eating apples you could reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point alone really should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to locate many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy soup recipe. To make cowboy soup you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cowboy Soup:
- Use 1 1⁄2 lbs lean hamburger meat
- Provide 6 medium sized potatoes
- You need 1 small bag of carrots
- Use 2 cans whole kernel corn
- Take 2 cans green beans any type
- Take To taste Garlic Pepper/
- Provide To taste Salt/
- Use 4 cups beef broth
- Prepare To taste Seasoned Salt/
- Use Dill Weed/ 1 table spoon
- Get Worcestershire Sauce/ 2 table spoons
- Get Louisiana hot sauce/ 2 table spoons
- You need Butter/ Half a stick
- Provide A1 Sauce/ 2 table spoons
- Get 1 teaspoon Sea Salt/
Instructions to make Cowboy Soup:
- Take your beef broth and put it in your crock pot until boiling then turn to low heat
- Brown hamburger meet with the dry seasoning added
- Add your chopped potatoes, corn, green beans, A1, Worcestershire sauce, and Louisiana hot sauce.
- Add your hamburger meat to the cockpot with the grease not drained.
- Cook for 6 hours on low and enjoy!
If you find this Cowboy Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.