Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. As I am sure you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A few of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That point alone should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will notice that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mommas beef meatball soup with barley recipe. To make mommas beef meatball soup with barley you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley:
- Use 2 carrots chopped small dice
- You need 1 stalk celery chopped small dice
- Prepare 1⁄2 cooking onion chopped small dice
- You need 2 cup chicken broth (bought or made)
- Get 3 cup water
- Prepare 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- Prepare 1 egg
- You need 1⁄4 cup bread crumbs(or just enough to hold it together)
- Get 1 ground garlic, salt, fresh ground black pepper, and secret spice( mine is ground sage) to taste
- Provide 1 small palm full of Oregano
- Prepare 1⁄2 red pepper diced
- Take 1 green onion diced
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup pearl barley
Steps to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley:
- Pour chicken stock into sauce pan and add chopped veg and simmer
- in the meantime, add all remaing ingredients, except green onion and red pepper, into a bowl and mix well.
- Make tiny one bite meatballs!!(around 20) When all your balls are made drop them gently into the simmering broth to slowly simmer.Add in pearl barley!
- Simmer for at least an hour! Just before serving add green onion and red pepper stir into pot and take off the heat!!
- Serve with crusty bread or buns and enjoy!!!
If you find this Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.