Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian clear soup and fritter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian clear soup and fritter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian clear soup and fritter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly good advice. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their offerings. Now lots of them provide salads. You can also pick out Chili. You may buy a baked potato. Fruit is normally available. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal consisting of side dishes. This helps you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Fundamental logic states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian clear soup and fritter recipe. To make vegetarian clear soup and fritter you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian clear soup and fritter:
- Provide Soup
- Get water
- Prepare green peas
- Get carrot
- Take white radish
- Prepare potatoes
- Use Salt
- Take Pepper
- Provide soy sauce
- You need Fritter:
- Take all purpose flour
- You need carrot
- Prepare white radish
- Get cabbage
- You need green beans
- Prepare all purpose flour
- Provide rice flour
- Get water
- Provide Salt
- Get Pepper
- Use Cooking oil
Instructions to make Vegetarian clear soup and fritter:
- Slice the vegetables into cubes for the soup and into matchstick for the fritter.
- Boiled the water in a pot and season it with some salt, cook the potatoes, white radish, carrot first and after 5 minutes, place in the green peas. Cook it with slow flames to bring out some flavor from the vegetables. Add soy sauce. Taste it and leave it aside.
- Heat the cooking oil on a frying pan. Mix the vegetable together, add the flour. Mix them well. Season them with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Mix in a bowl, 2 cup all purpose flour, 2 tbsp rice flour and 1 cup water. Place this batter into the vegetable mixture. Mix them together
- After the oil is hot, place one spoon of the vegetable mixture into the frying pan. Fry it for 3 – 4 minutes each side until golden brown.
- 6. Place it on the paper towel. Serve it with the soup or bowl of rice
If you find this Vegetarian clear soup and fritter recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.