Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You’ve always been told to be certain that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could acquire in just one apple. A few of the major minerals that you will find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. Needless to say vitamins are additionally very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. To cook easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo you only need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Prepare 1⁄2 head broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems
- Prepare 1 Zucchini
- Take 100 g asparagus
- Take 1-2 carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk)
- Take 300 g Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton
- Take 1 Celery stick
- Prepare 1 small leek
- Take 3-4 Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions
- Provide 3-4 cloves Garlic
- You need 1.5 L Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables)
- You need 2 Bayleaf
- Provide 2-3 kaffir lime leaf
- You need 200 g - 300g Fresh spinach
- Get For spices / garnish
- You need 2-3 Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest
- Provide 2 Bay leaves
- Prepare 1 tbs Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks
- Use 1 tbs Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped
- You need 1 tablespoon Sweet basil
- Get 1 tbs oregano
- Take 1 tbs thyme
- Take 1 teaspoon mint
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon chives (optional)
- Prepare Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube
- Get to taste salt & pepper
- Prepare Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak)
- Get 1 bunch fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available)
Steps to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables.
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables - carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen.
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley.
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking.
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts - should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency.
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal.
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up)
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.