Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the actual overall health of your body. Well to start with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And on the actual list of cancers that apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact alone ought to be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. In this post we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg misua noodles soup recipe. To cook egg misua noodles soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Prepare 150 gr misua noodles
- Use 150 gr boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth
- Get 2 eggs, beaten
- Take 100 gr baby bok choy, halved, washed
- Provide 1 carrot, julienned
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 1⁄2 Tbsp salt or to taste
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp white pepper powder or to taste
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp mushroom bouillon
- Get 1 lt chicken broth
- Take 2 stalks green onions, diagonally cut
- Get 1 tsp sesame oil
Instructions to make Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling.
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked.
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes).
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste.
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋
If you find this Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.