Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the particular health of your system. You might or might not be aware that apples may actually reduce risks of different cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potato/ham soup recipe. To make scalloped potato/ham soup you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- You need 3 can cream of chicken
- Prepare 1 can chicken broth
- Provide 6 large potatoes
- Take 1 packages frozen corn
- Take 1 packages mix frozen peas & carrots
- Take 2 3⁄4 can milk
- You need 1 stick salted butter
- You need 1 packages cream cheese
- Prepare dried onions
- Get sea salt
- Provide black pepper
- Use cajun seasoning
- Use Ham
- Provide 1 packages Colby Shredded Cheese
Instructions to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Slice potatoes, ham, mix cream of chicken w/milk, layer potatoes, ham, frozen veggies, cream cheese, salted butter, seasoning, cover with cream of chicken mix and repeat. Put in crockpot, and cook on high until potatoes are tender. Right before it's done add 1 package of Colby shredded cheese and mix.
- When layering is done add chicken broth to the mix.
- Now my crockpot wasn't moving fast enough, so I used the pot part and put it the oven @350 for 2.5⁄3 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
If you find this Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.