Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Soup, December 2019 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soup, December 2019 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soup, December 2019 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. There are lots of salads available these days. Chili can be another option. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. You could get fruit. There are countless possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soup, december 2019 recipe. To make soup, december 2019 you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soup, December 2019:
- Take 1⁄4 cup soup seasonings see my recipe
- Provide As needed salt and ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 pound smoked ham
- Use 1 pound ground sirloin
- Get 1⁄3 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless
- Use 1-1⁄2 pound bok-choy
- Get 3 medium sized potatoes Yukon gold
- Use 3 cups sliced baby carrots
- Use 1-1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- Get 1 quart beef broth
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt divided
- Provide 1⁄3 cup red wine I used Cabernet sauvignon
- Get 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- Take 2 cups cooked cabbage see note below *
- Get 2 cups leftover cooked rice see note below *
- Prepare To taste hot sauce optional
Steps to make Soup, December 2019:
- Wash the vegetables. Dice the potatoes and cut the carrots on a bias. Chop the bok-choy and celery.
- Brown the ground sirloin dice the ham and onions.
- To the pot you browned the beef in add the chicken and sauté till no longer pink. Add the salt and pepper. Add the ham and onions to the cooked chicken. Season the onion, with a bit of salt.
- Add the ground beef and season with a bit of salt and garlic. Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the soup seasonings stir in. Add the cooked leftover rice, cabbage, and diced tomatoes. Add the bok-choy and celery, a little at a time to allow it to wilt. When all is added allow to come to a boil. *The cabbage and rice was some extra that wouldn't fit in my recipe The famous nutmeg casserole. *
- Add the carrots and potatoes. Measure the wine, then add in.
- Simmer till the potatoes and carrots are tender. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
If you find this Soup, December 2019 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.