Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University performed a study on the impact apples have on the brain. They learned that one of the elements in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And because of this you will find that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli blue cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli blue cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Take Ingredients
- Get 2 cube (or tsp) chicken stock
- Use 1⁄2 pinch ground cumin
- Use 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Prepare 1 pinch cajun seasoning or cayenne pepper
- Get 2 tbsp wheat flour
- You need 2 tbsp corn flour
- Use 60 grams blue cheese
- Provide 1⁄2 carrot or parsnip
- Get 30 grams butter
- Take 150 ml heavy cream
- Take 4 cup hot water
- Prepare 1 head Broccoli (or 2)
- You need 1⁄2 cup dried potato flakes
Instructions to make Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Wash and Cut the broccoli head and carrot or parsnip finely
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the carrot finely chopped until butter begins to Brown
- Add finely chopped broccoli head and 2 cups water. I like to cut the outer 'skin' off the stalk and add the soft part off the stalk finely chopped also, but leave it out if you want. Feed the scraps to your rabbit if you have one.
- Add a generous amount of pepper and the chicken stock. add the wheat flour
- Bring to boil for 10 minutes and use a potato masher to mush things up a bit. This step determines the texture of your soup so leave it boiling longer for a thicker smooth soup our shorter for a crunchy thinner soup.
- Add the rest of water and corn flour, add spices and reduce heat.
- Once it's on a gentle simmer to avoid splitting, add cream and blue cheese.
- Add remaining seasoning and potato flakes. Taste the soup to see if anything is missing for your preferences.
- This should easily feed 2 hungry people. Double the recipe for left-overs to freeze or have up to 2 days later (the taste will get stronger).
- Hopefully your wonderful wife is just pulling the flatbread out of the oven about now (mine sure was). Serve and enjoy
If you find this Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.