Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower cheese soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good information. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not so long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now quite a few of them offer salads. You might get chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally available. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your meal from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower cheese soup recipe. You can have cauliflower cheese soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower cheese soup:
- Use 1 Cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- Prepare 2 Leeks, trimmed, cleaned and sliced
- Prepare 2 slice Bread, roughly cut into small cubes
- Take 600 ml Chicken stock
- Provide 300 ml Milk
- Get 100 grams Cheddar cheese, grated
- Take 25 grams Butter
- Use 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Take 2 tsp Prepared English mustard
- You need 1 tsp Ground nutmeg
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Paprika
Steps to make Cauliflower cheese soup:
- Place the cauliflower florets in a saucepan with the stalk and milk and bring to the boil. Reduse the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the leeks over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add the mustard and nutmeg to cauliflower, and stir in the cheese. Transfer to a food processor and whizz until smooth.
- Return to the pan stir in the leeks and season with a little pepper. Heat through gently while cooking.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Toss the bread cubes with the paparika and cook the croutons, stirring frequently, for 2-3 mins until golden and crisp. Drain oil on kitchen paper.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and scatter the croutons on over the top.
If you find this Cauliflower cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.