Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One helping of soda is eight ounces. That serving can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food fizzy drinks are at least twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are more healthy choices.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's tom kha soup recipe. You can have kanya's tom kha soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Tom Kha Soup:
- Provide 4 fish fillets
- You need 2 lemongrass stalks
- Take 1 clove galangal
- Get 4 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 1 tbsp lime juice
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp fishsauce
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp sugar
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp palm sugar
- Use 1 bunch each coriander and spring onion
- Take 6 cherry tomato
- Provide 3 shallots ,halves
- Get 3 mushroom
- Prepare 1 dry pepper to garnish
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp roasted chili oil
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- Get 2 chili ,crushed ( optional)
- Get 1⁄3 tsp salt to taste
Steps to make Kanya's Tom Kha Soup:
- Tom Kha is mildy Thai soup,taste creammy,sweetness from coconut milk,famous one is with chicken,but i cook with fish today as my own favorite ,first of all heat coconut milk in soup pot,add sliced lemongrass,kaffir lime leaves,galangal ,mushroom,shallots,fresh chili ,all are sliced ! ..keep them boil on medium heat about 3 mins
- Add sliced fish into soup,but dont stir ,wait to another 2 mins,add tomato,fishsauce,both sugars,lime juice,stir only to mix,cook it 3 more mins,add coriander,spring onion,heat off
- Transfer to serving bowl,to garnish is optional with roasted chili okl,coriander,and dried pepper
If you find this Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.