Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, doesn’t provide burgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, in addition they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to l.n.s potato oats soup (vegan) recipe. You can have l.n.s potato oats soup (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP
- Provide turmaric powder
- You need cumine seeds
- Take asforditha
- You need black pepper powder
- Prepare salt
- Prepare potatoes precutted (1⁄2)size.
- Provide oats
- Use water
- Get soya oil
Steps to make L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP
- This is very simple and tastey with very less spices. people who are wait watcher can enjoy this meal in afternoon. yummy and delicious recipe is in fornt of you form north India.
- Now lit your gas stove slowly put a boiling pan and heat it under medium flame .
- Now add soya oil, n the boiling pan suit all the ingredients like cumine seeds, and asforditha
- Now add washed precutted potatoes in the pan and stir fry it for 2 minutes. Then add turmeric Powder and black pepper powder and salt to taste or quantity mentioned.
- Stir fry it for 3-2 minutes constantly. So that all the ingredients mixes well with ease. Put the oats in it and again fry it for few minutes .
- Pour the water in it and let it boil for 8-9 minutes boiling depends upon the size of potatoes you take and the hardness of water.
- Keep aside and transfer it to 2 serving bowls .
- Now this is the soup in serving bowl serve iit with your toung out …..ha… ha ha ….
If you find this L.N.S POTATO OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.